Location: North Shields, Tyne & Wear
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager/General Manager
Purpose of the role: Provide technical/project support to customers. Maintain database and promote Midea products and services to Contractors and Consultants.
Job type: Full time
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- To apply our product range to HVAC design criteria to deliver sound and reliable solutions and provide our customers with accurate quotations
- Assist customers in all technical advice and support as required
- Provide technical assistance to all UK and Ireland employees
- Provide assistance to sales and administration colleagues by accepting telephone orders and enquiries.
- Maintain familiarity with all supplied air conditioning and refrigeration products
- To increase quality and effectiveness of Midea design team, regularly monitoring service levels
- To manage the project database, maintaining standards and effectiveness of quotations
- Maintain good customer relationships, recognising that some events will occur out of normal working hours
- Communicate effectively with all team members in maintaining effective inter-personal relationship
- Ensure compliance to Company Policies and Procedures in all aspects
- Previous industry experience in design and application of HVAC equipment essential.
- Qualification in mechanical engineering or similar discipline advantageous but not essential.
- Hevacomp (or similar mechanical design software) & CAD experience advantageous but not essential.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop their skills working for the UK’s fastest growing air conditioning brand.
If you are this person please send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com